Main / Board / Driver Acpi Vpc2004 Lenovo.zip

Driver Acpi Vpc2004 Lenovo.zip

Driver Acpi Vpc2004 Lenovo.zip

Name: Driver Acpi Vpc2004 Lenovo.zip

File size: 271mb

Language: English

Rating: 6/10

Download

Solved: Ok here is the problem I have a Lenovo G running Windows 7 64bit and I am missing the ACPI\VPC driver, I know what I need. Unknown Device in the device manager, code is ACPI/VPC from Lenovo support website with the proper Operating System version. This package installs an updated version of the Microsoft Windows 7 and XP device driver for the ACPI that comes preinstalled in your computer. This package .

Unknown Device” in the device manager, code is ACPI/VPC“Unknown or OneKey Optimizer from Lenovo support website with the proper Operating. This package installs the Lenovo ACPI (Advanced Configuration and Power Interface) Driver for Windows which includes the support for power management . Lenovo ACPI device driver for Windows 8 (32bit and 64bit) - ThinkCentre, ThinkStation This package installs the Lenovo ACPI device driver, and requires .

This package installs the Lenovo ACPI device driver, and requires approximately 10MB of space on your hard drive. Supported systems. All ThinkCentre M72e. Lenovo PC Support Home – learn about your PC device, troubleshoot, check warranty, order or repair status, upgrade software or contact us.

More:

В© 2018 nidohouse.com